What is 365Braces?
– Our Providers GUARANTEE your braces will be removed in 365 days OR LESS! You will need to wear full or partial braces for a minimum of 6 months but no more than 12 months. Patients also agree to finish their treatment with Invisalign (or similar) clear tooth aligners.
How can this be true?
– We use only the most advanced orthodontic technology available, that being a combination of nearly friction free braces and wires that move teeth BIOLOGICALLY BETTER (click here for all the clinical studies), and clear removable tooth aligners. This combination of technologies places less pressure on the teeth, which results in less pressure against the bone – and that’s why there’s less tooth pain with this system as well.
How does this system work?
– Patients are required to wear full or partial braces for at least 6 months to take care of all the “big movements” required for their particular orthodontic care. Once the Provider believes it time to remove the braces, our patients are fitted for their clear tooth aligners to finish. This is the best of both worlds from an orthodontists and patients viewpoint! Braces do the big stuff, and removable tooth aligners do the fine tuning.
How many appointments will it take?
– Typically patients finish their braces in 3-6 appointments. After the braces are removed, patients teeth are 3D scanned, and custom made clear tooth aligners are created. Patients receive 5 sets of aligners per scan, and these aligners can be delivered in the office or mailed directly to the patient. This means your aligner finishing appointments take literally 5-10 minutes, including walk-in appointments when available! After your 5 sets are worn, you return to the office for another scan if you’re not completely done (or satisfied). If you need another 5 aligners, we just repeat the same steps until you’re done. It’s that simple!
How long do most complete treatments take (braces + aligners)?
– Typical treatment times are generally 8-12 months for 95% of patients. More difficult cases can take up to 18 months, but that’s rare with this technology.
What happens after braces are removed? Won’t they shift right back?
– We recommend using FOREVERetainers* once treatment is complete. This is a patent-pending system that allows our Providers to store your teeth’s final position on a HIPAA compliant server, then mail you UNLIMITED retainers for $39 each. ON DEMAND and anywhere in the world! (Click here for more info on FOREVERetainers).
This sounds too good to be true. How much is this going to cost me?
– You’re going to LOVE this part. It’s only $250 to get started, then 24 monthly payments of $179 per month. That includes your braces AND clear tooth aligners for finishing (Click here for more details).
How do I get started?
– Click here! We will send all of your info to one of our 365Braces Providers and they will get you in for an evaluation and get you started in treatment. You’re PRE-APPROVED!
Does insurance cover this treatment?
– If you have orthodontic benefits, it does. We will be happy to check on those for you.
What if I can’t find a Provider near me?
– Contact us HERE. We will be happy to find you a potential Provider. Or ask one of your local orthodontists to find out about US by clicking HERE. We will reach out to them ourselves.
Return and Exchange Policy
No Returns are necessary because it is a service. If the patient receives a retainer that does not fit properly, they will be directed to the Practitioner that performed the digital scan, to determine if the retainer is faulty or an updated digital scan is required.
No refunds. All sales are final. 365Braces is committed to work with the Patient and the Practitioner to ensure retainers fit properly and the Patient receives the expected results.
365Braces uses all major shipping companies, such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS, to ensure retainers reach each Patient in a timely manner.
Payment accepted: Paypal, MasterCard, Amex, Discover. 365Braces.com do not store any credit/debit cart information. All payments all process by Paypal.com.